Cat5e Patch Panel Features:
- Wall mount and rack mounted cat5e component rated patch panels provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e connecting hardware requirements
- Engineering to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time
- Includes both TIA-568A and TIA-568B color wiring diagrams
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
- Exceeds TIA/EIA CAT 5e standards
- Includes mounting screws
- Flexible solution suitable for use as a consolidation point
6 Port Cat5e Patch Panel - Ideal for supporting data installations (CAT-5/5e)for small offices or home offices. Easy cover removal allows for fast access for add, moves and changes. Contractor rated Grade Quality.
12 Port Cat5e Patch Panel - 12 port patch panels are wall mountable and rack mountble and are designed for small voice and data installations. Includes two 6 port Cat 5e non-keyed jack modules mounted on a GB89D mounting bracket. Color Coded for 568A or 568B. Contractor preferred patch panel.
24 Port Cat5e Patch Panel - 24 Port, Cat5e, 1 rack space (1.75"). Designed with rear 110 IDC for fast termination. Includes #12 rack screws.
48 Port Cat5e Patch Panel - 48-Port, Cat5e, 2 rack space (3.50"). Designed with rear 110 IDC for fast termination. Includes #12 rack screws.
96 Port Cat5e Patch Panel - 96-Port, Cat5e, 4 rack space (7.00").
Designed with rear 110 IDC for fast termination. Includes #12 rack screws.
To order any of these Cat5e Patch Panels, visit Discount-Low-Voltage.com
Or Call (888) 797-3697