Monday, February 8, 2010
Free Kwik Tool - Deal of the Week
This weeks Deal of the Week features the Dynacom Kwik Tool. Now until Friday the 12th, 2010, were giving you a FREE Kwik Tool with any order of 50 or more Kwik Jacks. Simply use coupon code FREEWITH50 when placing your order, and we'll cover the cost of the Kwik Tool. That's a savings of $29.96. Plus, you'll save up to 30% on installation time when using the Kwik Tool. This offer is only good until the end of the week, so place your order now. Visit Discount-Low-Voltage.com/The-Kwik-Jack-System to order online, or call us at (888) 797-3697.
Here's a video we did with instructions on how to terminate a Cat5e keystone jack (110 type) and a Cat5e Kwik Jack using the Kwik Tool. Enjoy
* The Kwik-Tool and Kwik-Jack are priced competitively with regular jacks
* Much faster than 110 tool
* The Kwik-Jack will save you up to 30% of your termination time when used with the Kwik-Tool. You can also use a regular 110 tool if no Kwik-Tool is available
* Uses SureLock Retention Technology for a perfect termination
* Cat3, Cat5e and Cat6 in stock. All use the same tool
* Using the Kwik-Jack Termination System ensures high-quality installations and high performance test results
Bulk Cat5e Cable - 4 Pair CMR 1000ft Pull Box
How To Terminate Cat5e & Cat6 Kwik Jacks Using the Kwik Tool
Standard 568b Wiring Diagram
How To make an Ethernet Cat5e & Cat6 Cable
How It's Made - Low Voltage Cable
We always appreciate customer feedback. Have you ever used the Kwik Tool? We'd like to hear about it. Leave a comment below and tell us about your experience.