Let's check out some of the features.
* No adhesive or epoxy required
* Reduces splice time with no curing needed
* Universal one part fits all fiber coatings
* No polishing required
* Reduces installation time
* Fiber alignment mechanism
* Self centers the fiber for low loss
Now let's figure out how to splice fiber optic cable.
It's a very simple process and I know you can do it. Just a quick tip, if your repairing a direct burial fiber it's recommended that you replace the cable at least 30 feet in each direction so you'll have to do as least 2 splices per strand of fiber.
"By Mercy Salinas"