Monday, May 18, 2009
HDMI Cables - Featured Product of the Week
Discount Low Voltage certified High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) cable is the latest generation in audio/video connectivity. HDMI is the first and only industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface. These version 1.3 cables can be used with HDTV's, DVR's, DVD players and gaming consoles.
What is Version 1.3?
- Higher speed: Although all previous versions of HDMI have had more than enough bandwidth to support all current HDTV formats, including full, uncompressed 1080p signals, HDMI 1.3 increases its single-link bandwidth to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps) to support the demands of future HD display devices, such as higher resolutions, Deep Color and high frame rates. In addition, built into the HDMI 1.3 specification is the technical foundation that will let future versions of HDMI reach significantly higher speeds.
- Deep Color: HDMI 1.3 supports 10-bit, 12-bit and 16-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths, up from the 8-bit depths in previous versions of the HDMI specification, for stunning rendering of over one billion colors in unprecedented detail.
- Broader color space: HDMI 1.3 adds support for “x.v.Color™” (which is the consumer name describing the IEC 61966-2-4 xvYCC color standard), which removes current color space limitations and enables the display of any color viewable by the human eye.
- New HD lossless audio formats: In addition to HDMI’s current ability to support high-bandwidth uncompressed digital audio and all currently-available compressed formats (such as Dolby® Digital and DTS®), HDMI 1.3 adds additional support for new lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™.
- Lip Sync: Because consumer electronics devices are using increasingly complex digital signal processing to enhance the clarity and detail of the content, synchronization of video and audio in user devices has become a greater challenge and could potentially require complex end-user adjustments. HDMI 1.3 incorporates automatic audio synching capabilities that allow devices to perform this synchronization automatically with total accuracy.
- New mini connector: With small portable devices such as HD camcorders and still cameras demanding seamless connectivity to HDTVs, HDMI 1.3 offers a new, smaller form factor connector option.
- Why buy your HDMI Cables from Discount Low Voltage.com? That's simple. Because your getting the same thing you would find on the shelves of Best Buy for a fraction of the price. Don't be fooled into thinking you have to buy a $50 HDMI Cable to get High Definition. We Guarantee our cables to work just as good or your money back.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If your not completely satisfied with our HDMI cables, you can return it to us for a full refund of the product price - no questions asked.
Click the following link for our complete stock list of HDMI cables.
Through our many manufacturer contacts we have access to other types of audio and video cables that are not listed on this website. There are too many part numbers to list, but we can get you almost any type of HDMI, DVI, component video, audio cable, digital coaxial cable, toslink audio cable, and other types of RCA audio and video cables.
For more information and pricing on any of these, email us at email@example.com
When you order this and other items from Discount-Low-Voltage.com, you're benefiting from our combined 20+ years of vendor relationships, so you will be rewarded with great pricing and service on high quality products.